CPE Certified Port Executive Alumni
Who is part of the CPE Certified Port Executive Alumni Network?
Anyone who has completed the CPE Certified Port Executive Program™. If you have taken one of our publicly offered programs or an in-house program through your organization, you are considered Alumni. Welcome!
What are the benefits of being an Alumni?
- Alumni members receive a 10% discount rate on all programs if they have taken a program with us in the past 24 months – either in our public programs or in-house through their organization*.
- An Alumni membership card – you will receive your personalized card upon request at the end of the program along with your certificate.
- Invitations to special Alumni Networking events – we schedule at least two events per year, one in Long Beach and one in Florida. These events include two-three day conferences with presentations, panels, a CPE Round Table and an expo with demonstrations. They feature presentations by business leaders and your fellow Alumni.
- Access to the PORTSTAR Seaport Security Training Program.
- Publication Discounts – Alumni members can enjoy special discounts on select industry publications.
* Some conditions apply. Please contact our Customer Care team.