OPEN APPLICATIONS: The CPE Certified Port Executive Tuition Assistance Program
(Application form at the bottom of page)
The CPE Certified Port Executive Program is designed to build leadership in the Port, Terminal and Maritime industry in order to improve supply chain resilience and business prosperity. We want to provide those who aspire to build a brighter career in the industry with opportunity to take the CPE Program because we understand that the next executive capable of making an impact may not have the opportunity to take the program through conventional means.
The CPE Certified Port Executive Tuition Assistance Program (CPE TAP) is designed to help those who do not have the means to take the program, and give them the financial support needed to gain their Certification.
What the CPE TAP is:
- A program that assists students with paying their CPE tuition while on a budget or funding constraints
- A program for individuals
What CPE TAP isn’t:
- A scholarship or bursary
- A bank loan or financing option with interest
- A reimbursement program through your employer
- A program for use by companies or corporations
Who should apply for the CPE TAP:
- Non-executives and non-senior management who work in the Port, Terminal and Maritime industry
- Individuals who do not qualify for company sponsorship from their employer
- Students (undergraduates and graduates) who wish to become more employable in the Port, Terminal and Maritime industry
- Individuals who wish to become more employable in the Port, Terminal and maritime Industry
- Individuals who are considering switching their careers to the Port, Terminal and Maritime industry
Please take the following questionnaire to find out if you qualify for the CPE TAP. All of your information is kept in strict confidence, and we will not request any personal financial information at this time.